Shadowed Intells
Welcome to Shadowed Intells! I'm glad you have took interest in our forums, we hope you considering joining.
Shadowed Intells
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| STAFF TEAM|
Fear of the Dark 2dr8gls
Welcome to a Shadowed Intells, guests! ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Here are some help guides, if you are considered joining but you don't know where to go The Rules Face Claim Present Yourself ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ If you like to advertise of affiliate with us, the topics are guest friendly!
Latest topics
» Activity Check-January/February
Fear of the Dark EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:58 am by Medic Ronan

» Bigger And Better (Wolf)
Fear of the Dark EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm by Knight Harlow

» Otm's January
Fear of the Dark EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:10 am by Queen Isadora

» Life Support [Terry]
Fear of the Dark EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 pm by King Wolf

» A Fine Line Between Love And Hate[wolf]
Fear of the Dark EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:25 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Nice to Meet You. (open)
Fear of the Dark EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Satisfying the Beast (open)
Fear of the Dark EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm by Medice Azalea

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
Fear of the Dark EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:28 pm by Guest

» Albion | Literate Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
Fear of the Dark EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Guest

|SISTER SITES| Open Open Open | WINTER| The Fall has passed on, and chilly temperatures are now becoming more frequent than ever, prey and humans will be keeping warm and won't be out as much, you might want to consider warm clothing and different alternative for food. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CENSUS| |eventide|0M-3F |lucent|1M-0F Accepting Members: Yes Mating: Yes Birthing:No ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ *remember to ask your king or queen about the ability to mate.~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ | OPEN RANKS||EVENTIDE|Knights,Medics,Esquires Liaisons |LUCENT|Knights,Medics,Esquires,Liaisons *new joining members can not ask for higher ranks,ask your leader if you qualify for a higher rank. |Member Of The Month| |Couple Of The Month| N/A |thread Of The Month| ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CREDIT| Site © Isadora & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |AFFILIATES|Open Open Open Open |VOTE FOR US| *come vote for us at this these site so we can gain new members.

Fear of the Dark

2 posters

Go down

Fear of the Dark Empty Fear of the Dark

Post by Knight Etta Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:18 pm

The word of a clan in this area got Etta thinking. She wanted to join a clan and belong somewhere and be cared about. She also wanted to make her life more meaningful; purposeful. With a quick step Etta was in the closing elevator door and heading down from the hotel she was staying in. She stood beside an elderly man who seemed to be in his late seventies, early eighties.  She kept her eyes ahead as the old man mumbled to himself and she just kept to herself. As they came to the bottom floor Etta allowed him out first before herself, holding the elevator door with her hand as a family entered the elevator. Flashing a kind grin Etta moved on and needed toward the location she was told the leader of this clan traveled often. Etta figured it was the border territory. Taking a small paper out of her jacket she looked it over; it gave directions. Stopping just outside the hotel building the vampire lifted her head and inhaled deeply, searching for any hint of blood. Surprisingly there wasn't any scent of it strong enough to tell her where it came from. Etta sighed and moved on to the left as the people walking moved right, against her. Many people bumped, shoved and cursed at her but she didn't mind. Etta was easy to blow up and let her temper get the best of her but she took a few deep breaths and soon jogged across a road. Her Vans made soft sounds against the concrete. Now Etta knew where to go and she headed straight toward the border.

Soon she came across a tree line and without hesitation the vampire entered it. She was surrounded by slim, tall trees and an eery silence kept the air under wraps. Etta's eyes scanned everything that moved, her blue eyes shifty and slightly narrowed. Etta stopped and looked around slowly, her head turning first then her whole body as she zipped up her grey sweatshirt jacket. Slowly taking a step she continued; soon the tree line broke and a path laid ahead and on the other side the other tree line. The border, the actual border itself. Etta didn't dare step on the path and remained among the tree line, leaning against a tall tree she kept her eyes alert. Soon someone would come along, it was early night and she knew most vampires did border patrols but maybe she'd have to wait a while..
Knight Etta
Knight Etta

Character Outline
Clan: Eventide

Back to top Go down

Fear of the Dark Empty Re: Fear of the Dark

Post by Queen Isadora Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:17 pm

It was about time for night, that the Queen has finally got the chance to stepped out of her lavish estate. Few days had pass since she had been out to check the border, her slim body was covered in a black high-low top and white skinny jeans matched with a pair of black flats. The brown hair that cascaded to her shoulder was in curls. Touching the trees with the tips of her finger, the female vampire drifting lightly across the forest floor. But something has disturb the normal feeling that she would have felt coming out her. Isadora zoomed past the tree using her speed to see what was in her territory.

Coming to a stop her green eyes spotted a figure leaning against a tree. Stepping carefully through the leaves with caution. If this was a warrior from Lucent, she had to sharp to react against it. Coming closer the description soon became clear the features of a female. The Queen took a few mental note as she stood behind the female. She seemed fit and maybe kind, folding her arms she stayed behind the girl."Excuse me miss, I am Queen Isadora of the Eventide clan and you seem to have stumbled onto my border is there anything that I can help you with or anything that your in need of?"
Queen Isadora
Queen Isadora
Admin

Character Outline

https://shadowedintells.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Etta Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Etta sensed the Queen behind her for sometime before the Queen herself actually spoke. Etta remained with her back to the woman for a few moments as she spoke before turning when the words ceased. Nodding her head once in a respectful manner she grinned softly. "Actually..." She paused and checked her words and her tone in her head before speaking. She didn't want to mess the first impression up and well this was her only shot of joining a clan so she couldn't afford a mistake. "Yes. My name is Etta Reid Grey but call me when you like. I've heard about your clan from anonymous sources and would like to join under your ranks." Her blue eyes scanned the female before her carefully, taking in each curve, edge, notch, tattoo....everything and she registered it in her mind with the name of Queen Isadora, or Isadora. Simple. She gave a kind grin as her eyes met the others green ones. The world around Etta seemed to slow down as it seemed everything narrowed in on the woman in front of her. Everything else blurred but the woman ahead of her. She kept her kind little grin and stepped a small step ahead, removing her hand from her pocket and holding it out. "It's an honor... Her words soft and careful. Gentle.

Sorry it's short; I'm muse lackin'! Razz
Knight Etta
Knight Etta

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Isadora Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:04 pm

(It's quite alright, I'm a little rusty myself.)

Etta, a name that she hasn't heard before very unique. As the other female holded out her hand she took it a gave it a firm shake before letting it go typically she would just nod as a greeting it's very rare for her to give handshakes unless it's a formal occasion. "Nice meet you too, Miss Etta." she gave a warm and welcoming smile as she stepped out of the tree lines and onto the path, the leaves crunched under her steps.

"So you wish to join my clan, interesting.... Tell me if you did get accepted what rank would you desire?" Her eyelashes fluttered down as she blink before the opened back up. Her green hues caught the sight of the moon as started to rise above the trees, the wind blow lightly throughout the forest in a quiet whisper. Nighttime animal would be out sooner than you know it. Clearing her throat she looked towards Etta waiting for her response.
Queen Isadora
Queen Isadora
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Etta Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Etta stood there, the area around her becoming slowly silent and darker with each passing minute. Etta loved the dark, she kinda had too. Her life revolved around what happened in the dark, darkness was her life. As Isadora moved onto the path Etta staid in place and didn't other than turning around to watch the Queen walk onto the path. Her eyes remained shifty and moved toward anything that moved. Each sound seemed to pierce her ear drum in a violent way as the silent was so silent any sound was a sudden change it hurt. When Isadora asked her about what rank she would prefer she tilted her head slightly; weren't they supposed to decide that? Of course she'd want a high rank but obviously she had one choice... Knight. What else was she to say? "Uhm... Knight. I mean what other choice do I have..." She stared at Isadora with almost blank eyes, they held a bit of light and life but her face remained relaxed. A solid expression. Regal.

Ugh.. I'm sorry once again for the short reply....
Knight Etta
Knight Etta

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Isadora Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:59 am

"Good choice." the Queen simply said not adding any words to the girl's comment as she didn't want to cause a rift in between them. Rocking back on her heels the wind has picked up a bit since a while ago and her hair blew to the side and some find it's way onto her lips and mouth, taking a hand she swiped it away in one quick motion. Titling her head Isadora looked at Etta slightly before she began to process her decision to either accept her or not. Her first impression was good at some points and at other time not so grand.

After a few minutes the vampiress un tilted her head before giving a kind smile,"I have made my decision." she stop for a moment to clear her throat before speaking again."Congrats, you have proven to me your worthiness, so again congrats." The Queen's noddy began to turn but it stop and turned her head to look at Etta."Come, I shall show you where live since I'm heading back there now. You may do anything you please as show respect and behave nicely, if you do have any question please come find me I'll be glad to help you but for now welcome to Eventide, Knight Etta. she nodded before walking away.

(Etta has now been accepted you may now post in the territories, and make sure to fill out the accepted members of Eventide.)
Queen Isadora
Queen Isadora
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: