Shadowed Intells
Welcome to Shadowed Intells! I'm glad you have took interest in our forums, we hope you considering joining.
Shadowed Intells
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| STAFF TEAM|
Life Support [Terry]  2dr8gls
Welcome to a Shadowed Intells, guests! ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Here are some help guides, if you are considered joining but you don't know where to go The Rules Face Claim Present Yourself ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ If you like to advertise of affiliate with us, the topics are guest friendly!
Latest topics
» Activity Check-January/February
Life Support [Terry]  EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:58 am by Medic Ronan

» Bigger And Better (Wolf)
Life Support [Terry]  EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm by Knight Harlow

» Otm's January
Life Support [Terry]  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:10 am by Queen Isadora

» Life Support [Terry]
Life Support [Terry]  EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 pm by King Wolf

» A Fine Line Between Love And Hate[wolf]
Life Support [Terry]  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:25 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Nice to Meet You. (open)
Life Support [Terry]  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Satisfying the Beast (open)
Life Support [Terry]  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm by Medice Azalea

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
Life Support [Terry]  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:28 pm by Guest

» Albion | Literate Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
Life Support [Terry]  EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Guest

|SISTER SITES| Open Open Open | WINTER| The Fall has passed on, and chilly temperatures are now becoming more frequent than ever, prey and humans will be keeping warm and won't be out as much, you might want to consider warm clothing and different alternative for food. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CENSUS| |eventide|0M-3F |lucent|1M-0F Accepting Members: Yes Mating: Yes Birthing:No ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ *remember to ask your king or queen about the ability to mate.~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ | OPEN RANKS||EVENTIDE|Knights,Medics,Esquires Liaisons |LUCENT|Knights,Medics,Esquires,Liaisons *new joining members can not ask for higher ranks,ask your leader if you qualify for a higher rank. |Member Of The Month| |Couple Of The Month| N/A |thread Of The Month| ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CREDIT| Site © Isadora & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |AFFILIATES|Open Open Open Open |VOTE FOR US| *come vote for us at this these site so we can gain new members.

Life Support [Terry]

2 posters

Go down

Life Support [Terry]  Empty Life Support [Terry]

Post by King Wolf Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:58 am

This takes place a few weeks after Terry is accepted and Wolf has observed his behavior.

Wolf moved about his room; he had made his bed already and adjusted everything to look perfect. He had 'slaves' to help him with such but he did not have time to wait for them today. Slipping on a simple black T-shirt with the word 'Traccia' in small, cursive font. The word translated from Italian meant 'Trace' and he didn't really need the word on the word but he liked the way the shirt was cut and fit. The word would be covered all too soon anyway. Wolf slipped on a pair of dark grey skinny like jeans and then his socks and boots; his jacket came last. He slipped the leather over his arms and shoulders before zipping it up halfway, the word covered. He was planning on going out later that day but first he had a few things to take care of within his dwelling. Wolf stepped out of his room, but not without grabbing his sunglasses and slipping them in the collar of his shirt. He walked the hall and descended the steps and at the first slave he saw he caught their attention with a quick hiss of air, lasting only a fraction of a second. "Find the Liaison and send him to my room. You have seven minutes. I will be waiting." Wolf stared down at his much shorter acquaintance before he narrowed his eyes to prove he was not messing around; seven minutes the Liaison was to be up in his room and their conversation could begin. Wolf turned and ran a hand through his hair as he moved back up the stairs. The slave moved about quickly; making her way through every room and hallway; trying her darnedest to find the member Wolf had requested. She was not going to fail the King. Wolf made his way back to his room within minutes he was sitting on the edge of his bed, watching the door and listening, waiting... Tick tick tick.

Sorry it is short; my other replies will be much longer! Also the slave is NPC so you can play her as well and what she might say and things.^^
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline
Clan: Lucent

Back to top Go down

Life Support [Terry]  Empty Re: Life Support [Terry]

Post by Liaison Terry Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:47 pm

{OOC: This is great! I love it hehe =p }

Terry stood in his room down a long hallway, he had been accepted but he guessed the King wanted him to prove that he was worthy of being a Knight. He took a deep breath and let it out, grabbing his trench coat and pulling it on. He was about to open the door and escape to be in the town but the door was opened and a young charming lady, a servant, stood before him. "The master calls for you Liaison Terry." His eyes widened and he nodded gently. "Bring me to him then." His voice was commanding and she snorted slightly towards him before turning and leading him down the long corridor and to the leader's room. Terry stood at the doorway, turning to look at the servant but she seemed to have disappeared. He sighed gently and took a minute to straighten himself out. His hand reached out to the door knob, but he caught himself and simply knocked on the door. His ears perked as he waited for the king to answer the door. A bit impatient Terry decided to just enter the room. He nudged the door open and entered very cautiously. His brown eyes scanning the room quickly. He was still in the doorway somewhat but he dropped to his knee's and bowed his head in respect. "King, I am at your service, what do you wish for me?" His voice was a bit shaky, nervous as to what the leader had to say unto him. His mind raced, filled with many thoughts of doubt. Doubt that he was there for something good. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, staying in his bowed position until he was told other wise.

{Mine's a bit short too... ;-; }
Liaison Terry
Liaison Terry

Location : In my TARDIS, traveling time and space to get to you.

Character Outline
Clan: Lucien

Back to top Go down

Post by King Wolf Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Wolf heard the sound if footsteps in the hall, his eyes moved from his hands to his door. It was slightly ajar and he smirked softly, the footsteps stopped. He assumed that the vampire had stopped just outside his door and debated whether to knock or not. It was in his best interest to do so and he did. Smart. Wolf stood to his full height as the man entered. His eyes narrowed just slightly, adverting them down with the form that was soon on its knees. Wolf crossed his arms over his chest loosely and watched him with a slightly regal facial expression. "Knocking when you wish to enter my dwelling is wise but waiting for me to grant you entrance is even wiser. You get one warning and this is it. Don't await me to open the door again and I'll toss your body from that window." The window was fairly large and had a large curtain over it with a 'proper' lacing and it was of dark colors. The edges had decorative lacing. "You should know that I am in fact not yelling nor using a tone with you simply because of your display of respect. I believe highly in showing respect and earning it right back. But I am still your leader, so do not get comfortable with my respect. It shall waver and falter from time to time. But yours must remain constant." Wolf offered a simple little shrug and uncrossed his arms and beckoned Terry up. "You may stand." Wolf watched the man with hard, stern eyes. "You're probably wondering why I took time out of my day to bring you here, the answer is simple. I've been watching you." Wolf didn't care how that sounded he wanted to get straight to the point. "You currently hold the lowest rank anyone of my clan can hold and I'd like to speak with you about doing something about that. Perhaps... A little change is in order for you, wouldn't you think so, Terry?" A trick question, if the member so thought he deserved higher and admitted it to Wolf he'd immediately be punished and be tested of his skills. Wolf licked his teeth and waited.
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Liaison Terry Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:30 am

Terry stood slowly and nodded with the king's words, his mind racing as he tried to figure out what to say. "Sir? I do not believe I deserve a higher rank unless the king sees it fit, I will accept any duty which you bestow upon me. I am not perfect, I have my faults and I understand if you wish to test my skills and abilities." His words held honesty, something he rarely gave to others. His brown eyes stayed on the ground out of respect, only using his hearing to tell where the king was positioned at. "But if it were up to me, I'd under-go training and have the skills tested out, see if the vampire is as he says he is. For going based off word is difficult at times sir. Some could lie and end up being worth a liaison when you have made them a knight, and some could be a liaison when worthy of being a knight or guard or perhaps a medic. That is why you under-go tests and training to make sure they are who they say they are." Terry shifted slightly, still a tad bit nervous but he was very confident as well. His voice was strong, not commanding but held plenty of respect for the king. His test for the king had gone very well, him opening the door and coming proved that the king was very worthy of choosing what to do with him, without fuss from the tall vampire who was so young. He actually doubted that the king knew his real age, for some might consider him to be age of a liaison until he was older and wiser about vampire things. But he had studied much about vampires before being turned, and he knew a lot of things about different facts and wild stories that he believed to be true. It was however his opinion, and as of now his opinion didn't really matter. It all depended on the king's words and orders. The orders that Terry would obviously follow until the day he died, and then he wouldn't be able to follow the orders of the king.
Liaison Terry
Liaison Terry

Location : In my TARDIS, traveling time and space to get to you.

Character Outline
Clan: Lucien

Back to top Go down

Post by King Wolf Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Wolf stared at his Liaison, his arms crossed over his chest once again and his eyes slightly narrowed. Though he did not wish to listen to him, Wolf did. Give respect, earn it right back. Wolf did show respect to his members who showed him some but his was not as... respectful as his members for he had to remain the top and somewhat feared. Wolf was not a force to be reckoned with, many already knew that. Of course Wolf was good at other things aside from killing and hurting people and things, he was good at making friends and having a good time. "I am aware of everything you are telling me, Terry." Of course Wolf would test his skills, Wolf was old and wise in his techniques and ways. Wolf stepped closer to Terry and watched him before pointing toward the door. "We're going somewhere. Follow me and pay attention." Wolf then moved his eyes from his Liaison to the door and walked toward it, his dog tags jingling softly and the chains on his jacket made soft sounds as well. Wolf opened the door and he stepped out into the hallway, scanning both ways before disappearing down the right side at the speed of light. He stopped at the end of the hallway and waited there to see Terry before disappearing around the corner at the end of the hallway. "You should know that I've never had a Liaison in my clan, solely for the purpose that all my members are strong, respectful and wise. They're all skilled and not weak, pathetic goody goodies. With that said, I am not debating whether to give you a high rank because of the fact I've never had a liaison, it's simply because I do what I think is right. How old are you, Terry?" Wolf wasn't sure if he actually cared or not.
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down