Shadowed Intells
Welcome to Shadowed Intells! I'm glad you have took interest in our forums, we hope you considering joining.
Shadowed Intells
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| STAFF TEAM|
Nice to Meet You. (open) 2dr8gls
Welcome to a Shadowed Intells, guests! ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Here are some help guides, if you are considered joining but you don't know where to go The Rules Face Claim Present Yourself ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ If you like to advertise of affiliate with us, the topics are guest friendly!
Latest topics
» Activity Check-January/February
Nice to Meet You. (open) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:58 am by Medic Ronan

» Bigger And Better (Wolf)
Nice to Meet You. (open) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm by Knight Harlow

» Otm's January
Nice to Meet You. (open) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:10 am by Queen Isadora

» Life Support [Terry]
Nice to Meet You. (open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 pm by King Wolf

» A Fine Line Between Love And Hate[wolf]
Nice to Meet You. (open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:25 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Nice to Meet You. (open)
Nice to Meet You. (open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Satisfying the Beast (open)
Nice to Meet You. (open) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm by Medice Azalea

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
Nice to Meet You. (open) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:28 pm by Guest

» Albion | Literate Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
Nice to Meet You. (open) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Guest

|SISTER SITES| Open Open Open | WINTER| The Fall has passed on, and chilly temperatures are now becoming more frequent than ever, prey and humans will be keeping warm and won't be out as much, you might want to consider warm clothing and different alternative for food. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CENSUS| |eventide|0M-3F |lucent|1M-0F Accepting Members: Yes Mating: Yes Birthing:No ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ *remember to ask your king or queen about the ability to mate.~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ | OPEN RANKS||EVENTIDE|Knights,Medics,Esquires Liaisons |LUCENT|Knights,Medics,Esquires,Liaisons *new joining members can not ask for higher ranks,ask your leader if you qualify for a higher rank. |Member Of The Month| |Couple Of The Month| N/A |thread Of The Month| ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CREDIT| Site © Isadora & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |AFFILIATES|Open Open Open Open |VOTE FOR US| *come vote for us at this these site so we can gain new members.

Nice to Meet You. (open)

2 posters

Go down

Nice to Meet You. (open) Empty Nice to Meet You. (open)

Post by Archeron Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 pm

It was midnight, the moon was full and the maples all full of beautiful leaves. The moonlight was enough to make the sidewalk visiable without having to use the street lamps. His black shirt clung to his skin as it was just the right fit. Dark jeans were held up by a black belt, his boots silent against the ground as he made no sounds as he moved through the shadows. Green eyes took in every movement and every ray of light. Intense hearing allowed him to listen in on even the conversations taking place at least a mile away. A light breeze blew though the predators hair as it moved from East to West.
"What a lovely night..",Archeron saw a bench and sat down, taking out his phone to make sure he had no messages. "Nothing, as usual.. I don't even know why I have this damn thing.",he sighed and put the mobile device away. Tilting his head back the predator looked to the starry skies, in this certain spot there was no street lamp. So spotting the stars wasn't a hard thing. They were beautiful this time of year. Bright and shinning like the diamonds in the sky they were. What would have made this night a success, was if he were to have found the clans he thought were to be here. Someone, anyone really. So he waited.
Archeron
Archeron

Back to top Go down

Nice to Meet You. (open) Empty Re: Nice to Meet You. (open)

Post by Knight Evelyn Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Midnight. One of Evelyn favourite times of the night. The was nearly always an abundance of young men to feed on, and they where usually too drunk to remember what happened. So as she walked along the side walk, wearing her skin tight jeans and belly top, all she could hear was the sound of her heels moving against the stone. Evelyn would ,usually, not take any notice of any of her surroundings, especially if she was hungry, but noticed a man sitting near the trees.He was talking about his phone, although no one else seemed to be around but herself. Evelyn could not deny that modern technology has got a lot more advanced over the years, although very unpredictable. She had given up on taking her phone out at night after hardly ever using it, mostly because she knew hardly any other vampires. The ones she did know never used their phones, and befriending a human was not an option.

She had not seen the man around before, in either of the clans, and assumed that he did not belong to either of them."I gave up on mine. It's really pointless to carry one around. Especially when most vampires do not use them" Evelyn said as she took the empty seat next to the man. She crossed her legs, and smiled slightly at him, trying to be slightly nice than usual. She was not normally, in any way, nice to rival clan members. However, seeing as though this man belonged to no clan, there was no point in her being aggressive towards him."I'm Evelyn by the way" She said, introducing herself.
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline
Clan: Lucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Archeron Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Archeron watched as the stars form their pictures in the sky. His green eyes almost glowing Hearing the small click of heels against the concrete. He dismissed them until the voice that came with it caught his attention. Looking to the figure that sat beside him on the bench. It was a woman, one whom had spoke of her never using a phone. He was beginning to agree with her on not using his own anymore. "I am beginning to agree with you, this thing is starting to just burn a hole in a wallet and keeping my pocket warm.",Archeron slightly grinned. Which he hardly ever did anymore. He slid over a little more to give her plenty of space to relax if she wished. He nodded as she introduced himself,"evening Miss, I'm Archeron; Archeron Iason. You must live around here or are you a traveler as well?" Archeron looked to a couple and then back to her. Reminding himself that he hadn't eaten in days, hunger was setting in. Blood was fresh on his mind and fresh in the air. He looked back to her,"forgive me. Food has been on my mind for a while." A small chuckle escaped him.
Archeron
Archeron

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Evelyn Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Evelyn smirked at the man, who had introduced himself as Archeron, as he commented on his phone burning a hole in his wallet."Why pay, when you can compel the phone company to give it to you for free!" Evelyn said smirking. Money was not an issue with Evelyn. She did not need it. Compulsion was a lot easier to use, and a lot more convenient, especially when it came to people she disliked. She listened to him introduce himself, and ask where she was from."Please don't call me miss. I hate the formalities. But it is nice to meet you Archeron, and I am from Lucent. I could not bare to be in that goody, goody clan eventide!" Evelyn said, rolling her eyes at the thought of the queen she had met only a few days a go. The nice, kind-ish attitude Evelyn had right now was hardly every shown. It would never be shown to any Eventide members, no matter what they said about respect. The only respect she would show would be to her clan leader, wolf.

Evelyn then watched a couple that had distracted Archeron. He admitted that he was hungry, and apologised for it. Evelyn knew how much of a craving there was for blood. Almost all the time Evelyn was hungry, and usually all she could here was the bounding of any human heart that walked past her."Don't apologise. I am nearly always hungry, but on this occasion not so much. Although, if you want, we could go and use those two as our next meal. She said as she gestured to the couple not far off from where the two where sitting.
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Archeron Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:00 am

Archeron chuckled,"did I just get asked out or something?" He laughed now, it was deep and not to loud. He found humor in almost anything really. Laughing is what kept him from going completely insane. His bright green eyes followed the humans again as the urge to sink his fangs into the woman neck over powered him. He used his charm to catch his prey. A slightly sexy smirk came across his face as his eyes moved back to Evelyn. "I think food sounds great right now. I could definitely use a meal." He slowly began to walk, looking to her if she was to join him. His mood completely changed. From a relaxed state to one all about business, he was on the hunt. Making their walk look as if they were a couple themselves just trying to get home and away from the shadows of the night. Keeping their cover he spoke up once more,"Alright then, I won't call you that. What shall I call you then? For you never told me your name." Her tone catch his attention,"Eventide? Hmm, never heard of them or Lucent. Maybe later after dinner we can sit and talk and you can tell me about it all." He gave a small chuckle as he spoke that the two were out on a date. Now closing in on the couple before them he went back to his serious state, the couple slowed for a kiss as they smiled to one another. “Aww, its that sweet. One last kiss before you both die.”,he whispered knowing that she would be the only one to hear him.
Archeron
Archeron

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Evelyn Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:39 pm

"If you want to think that is what I am doing, that's fine by me" Evelyn said smirking, and rolling her eyes. To be honest, she did not care what he thought thought this was, but it would not have been the worst thing in the world if she had asked him out. It was not like he wasn't good looking, and she had hardly seen any good looking guys around since she joined Lucent. She then walked along side Archeron, acting as if they were a couple as she listened to him speak."I already told you, my name is Evelyn but I am sure you won't want to here about Eventide. If your anything like me, you really won't like them. Although, if you really want to talk later, I wouldn't mind that"Evelyn said smiling slightly. They then began closing in on the human couple, and watched as they kissed for the last time. She laughed quietly at Archeron's coment, but not loud enough so the humans could not hear."Hmm.. I bet their blood is just as sweet" Evelyn said.

Glancing to Archeron and then back to the humans, Evelyn used her supernatural speed to stand in front of the couple.Compelling them both, she told them not to scream making sure they had the chance to run. Not that they could escape two vampires if they ran, the only reason she allowed them to run was Evelyn loved having to chase after her prey. If she was going to eat, why not make it fun? However, she was only after the guy so when he ran, she quickly chased after him and pinned him down onto the concrete. His head smashed against the ground, and blood ran from his head as Evelyn lent over him. She looked into the man's eyes, and noticed the fear."Fear.. such a human thing!" Evelyn spoke, before sinking her fangs into his neck.Her hands held the man down as he, pointlessly, tried to push her away. She only removed her hands when his body went limp, and she pulled away from his neck.Licking the small amount of blood away from her lips, she then turned to Archeron."I honestly don't see why you would choose to be human. You always stuck with those pesky emotions. You can't even turn them off" She then glanced over at the woman, who was now in complete shock.

(Sorry this took so long! I managed to break my laptop, and my mum only just gave me her old one!)
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Archeron Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Archeron watched as she sped ahead of the couple and made them both stop in their tracks. The man bolted, leaving the woman behind. Giving Archeron enough time to just slink his way behind the woman that had watcher her other half be slammed into the concrete. A smirk rose at the corners of his mouth, the woman whimpering as she has seen the man killed before her eyes. Archeron leaned down and whispered,"this'll only hurt a little" With the last word leaving his lips he wrapped the woman in tight embrace and sunk his fangs into the nape of her neck. Struggling and wiggling to get out of his hold, she soon quieted and went limp. He pulled back and looked to Evelyn, letting the womans body fall at his feet. "Well, that was a nice dinner. Now, what to do with the bodies.",he looked to her for answers since this wasn't his normal hunting grounds. Stepping over the woman and standing a couple feet from Evelyn

(Sorry its short! I was in a hurry lol)
Archeron
Archeron

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Evelyn Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Evelyn watched as Archeron chased after the woman and killed her. The woman was dead within a few moments, and her body had hit the ground in a matter of minutes."Just leave them.People don't know what we are in this place, and they will just suspect an animal attack."Her eyes glanced over the bodies, smirking at how ignorant humans where to what was right under their noses. She would never miss being human, as she she hated being weak and fragile.Being a vampire was just better, well at least it was for Evelyn."So how about we get out of here, I can't be bothered to deal with the police when they turn up. Do you want to go back to your place or mine?"Evelyn would be the first to leave after feeding, because having to get involved with any human would be the last thing she would ever want to do.
(sorry it's so short. I was trying to get some replies done before I go out!)
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down