Shadowed Intells
Welcome to Shadowed Intells! I'm glad you have took interest in our forums, we hope you considering joining.
Shadowed Intells
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| STAFF TEAM|
Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. 2dr8gls
Welcome to a Shadowed Intells, guests! ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Here are some help guides, if you are considered joining but you don't know where to go The Rules Face Claim Present Yourself ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ If you like to advertise of affiliate with us, the topics are guest friendly!
Latest topics
» Activity Check-January/February
Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:58 am by Medic Ronan

» Bigger And Better (Wolf)
Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm by Knight Harlow

» Otm's January
Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:10 am by Queen Isadora

» Life Support [Terry]
Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 pm by King Wolf

» A Fine Line Between Love And Hate[wolf]
Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:25 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Nice to Meet You. (open)
Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Satisfying the Beast (open)
Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm by Medice Azalea

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:28 pm by Guest

» Albion | Literate Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Guest

|SISTER SITES| Open Open Open | WINTER| The Fall has passed on, and chilly temperatures are now becoming more frequent than ever, prey and humans will be keeping warm and won't be out as much, you might want to consider warm clothing and different alternative for food. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CENSUS| |eventide|0M-3F |lucent|1M-0F Accepting Members: Yes Mating: Yes Birthing:No ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ *remember to ask your king or queen about the ability to mate.~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ | OPEN RANKS||EVENTIDE|Knights,Medics,Esquires Liaisons |LUCENT|Knights,Medics,Esquires,Liaisons *new joining members can not ask for higher ranks,ask your leader if you qualify for a higher rank. |Member Of The Month| |Couple Of The Month| N/A |thread Of The Month| ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CREDIT| Site © Isadora & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |AFFILIATES|Open Open Open Open |VOTE FOR US| *come vote for us at this these site so we can gain new members.

Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire.

2 posters

Go down

Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. Empty Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire.

Post by Liaison Terry Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:26 pm

Character Name: Terry Xavier Resco

Sexuality: Pansexual *If I understand correctly*

Face Claim: David Tennant (The tenth Doctor from Doctor Who x3)

Race: Lucent

Appearance: Terry stands at 6'5", being rather tall. He has brown-blonde hair and deep brown eyes. He has a slime frame and broad shoulders. Most think he is both charming and a mad man. Which he is both. Most others tend to be jealous that he gets all the girls, or guys. He's taller then most as well and makes it very easy to fall in love with him.

Photo(s):
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

History: Terry grew up as a human of course, an easy childhood growing up. Parents and a younger sister. As he grew older he became interested in how things worked. He studied hard in high-school and planned on being something great, but he was only a freshman. So of course plans change. He lost his sister freshman year, him being about 14 turning 15 and his sister only 12. His sister had been raped and killed in the most unusual way. It lead him to believe that she had been killed by a vampire, except they didn't exist. Terry dropped out of public school and let his mom home-school him. His mother tried to teach him as well as she could but with his father always at work now, and not returning until late... it was very difficult. Just as Terry graduated from High-school he was informed by police officers that his parents had died in the same way his sister had, except his parents hadn't been raped. Terry grew angry and enraged. He started seeking out what had killed his family and what was coming after him. Him and his boyfriend worked together to find out who it was that was doing this. When Terry turned 21 he came home to the vampire who was ruining his life. She was standing over his boyfriend whom was now dead. Enraged Terry attempted to kill the vampire who fought with him before biting him and turning him into a vampire. But when she bit him his last thoughts were anger and rage, hate and sorrow. So he became a bitter and evil killing machine. He was in search of the one who made him like this.

(I feel a bit lazy about history's lately, hope that's okay x3)

Example Post: Terry stepped into the shadows and disappeared quickly. He had just had his taste of blood of a human, now he was escaping the murder scene. He ran with a large black trench coat flowing behind him. (Like Sherlock Holmes or just a trench coat) He put a hat on his head and slowed his pace down. His long legs stretching out in a quick walk. He stretched quietly before disappearing into the hotel room he was staying in. His brown eyes scanned the room before he took of his trench coat and set it upon a hook. "Look at this place, another 'home' that I stay at until I see fit to leave... damn this place to hell." He shook his head and pulled off his boots before throwing himself down on the king size bed. He sighed gently and closed his eyes, even though no sleep would ever come to him again. His brown eyes opened and wandered the room quite a bit before closing them again. He stretched and stood up, stripping his clothes away from his body. He turned on the cold water and stepped into the shower. Of course why would a vampire take a shower? Because lets face it, even vampire's enjoy a nice shower once in a while. He ran the water over his face and down his body, standing fairly still in the cold water. Once he was done with the bitter cold water he stepped out and wrapped a towel around himself. He stepped out of the bathroom to be greeted by a female who had fair skin and dark brown eyes. He watched her carefully and shook his head slowly. "What do you want Sasha?" He asked in his calm voice, chilling her to the core. "I have a job in which I need you to do." He shook his head gently and wrapped an arm around her waist as she spoke. "No. I am not helping you in another theft job, now leave before I make things worse..." He pressed his lips against her neck and kissed her slowly. His hands traced up her body and then to her back. He listened as she chuckled and pushed him away from her. "C'mon this is serious, I need you Terry Resco." He sighed gently and pulled on his pants. "It's always serious." He grumbled quietly and then pulled on his button up shirt. "I'll pick you up at 8." He looked up at her as she stepped towards the open window. "Don't be late." He smiled and winked at her as she turned and waved slightly towards him. "Am I ever late Sasha?" She glanced back and just before she jumped out the window she responded. "You don't want me to answer that." He chuckled gently and grabbed his trench coat, walking outside and making his way to the place she wanted him at. He pulled the note out of his pocket and nodded, just enough time to get there and have her pick him up.

How did you find us?: An advertisement on Haven's Grove =)

Secret Answer: Shadows

Last edited by Liaison Terry on Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liaison Terry
Liaison Terry

Location : In my TARDIS, traveling time and space to get to you.

Character Outline
Clan: Lucien

Back to top Go down

Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. Empty Re: Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire.

Post by Queen Isadora Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Terry Xavier Resco~ The charming vampire. Andjxe

You may Now make your border post, thank you for joining Shadowed Intells, please enjoy your time here.
Queen Isadora
Queen Isadora
Admin

Character Outline
Clan: Eventide

https://shadowedintells.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down