Shadowed Intells
Welcome to Shadowed Intells! I'm glad you have took interest in our forums, we hope you considering joining.
Shadowed Intells
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| STAFF TEAM|
I'm here. [Border acceptance]  2dr8gls
Welcome to a Shadowed Intells, guests! ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Here are some help guides, if you are considered joining but you don't know where to go The Rules Face Claim Present Yourself ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ If you like to advertise of affiliate with us, the topics are guest friendly!
Latest topics
» Activity Check-January/February
I'm here. [Border acceptance]  EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:58 am by Medic Ronan

» Bigger And Better (Wolf)
I'm here. [Border acceptance]  EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm by Knight Harlow

» Otm's January
I'm here. [Border acceptance]  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:10 am by Queen Isadora

» Life Support [Terry]
I'm here. [Border acceptance]  EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 pm by King Wolf

» A Fine Line Between Love And Hate[wolf]
I'm here. [Border acceptance]  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:25 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Nice to Meet You. (open)
I'm here. [Border acceptance]  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Satisfying the Beast (open)
I'm here. [Border acceptance]  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm by Medice Azalea

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
I'm here. [Border acceptance]  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:28 pm by Guest

» Albion | Literate Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
I'm here. [Border acceptance]  EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Guest

|SISTER SITES| Open Open Open | WINTER| The Fall has passed on, and chilly temperatures are now becoming more frequent than ever, prey and humans will be keeping warm and won't be out as much, you might want to consider warm clothing and different alternative for food. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CENSUS| |eventide|0M-3F |lucent|1M-0F Accepting Members: Yes Mating: Yes Birthing:No ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ *remember to ask your king or queen about the ability to mate.~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ | OPEN RANKS||EVENTIDE|Knights,Medics,Esquires Liaisons |LUCENT|Knights,Medics,Esquires,Liaisons *new joining members can not ask for higher ranks,ask your leader if you qualify for a higher rank. |Member Of The Month| |Couple Of The Month| N/A |thread Of The Month| ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CREDIT| Site © Isadora & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |AFFILIATES|Open Open Open Open |VOTE FOR US| *come vote for us at this these site so we can gain new members.

I'm here. [Border acceptance]

2 posters

Go down

I'm here. [Border acceptance]  Empty I'm here. [Border acceptance]

Post by Liaison Terry Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Terry walked among the dark shadows of the forest. Sasha and his theft "Business" had gone wrong... she was stuck in prison and he was running from the police. He planned on getting Sasha out soon, but he knew it would be a long while before he could. Besides, she wasn't really in prison. She was herself had left him a note saying she was breaking her friend out, which meant he wasn't needed to save her. But he was trying to escape the place she usually was, he didn't like being used for thieving. It wasn't his thing, he was a trained killer not a thief. Sasha on the other hand, she was gorgeous and brilliant. She could hold her own, though she left the killing to him most of the time. His brown eyes scanned the area and he glanced down at his outfit. Was he properly dressed for being accepted into a clan? Perhaps not, but he didn't really care. He stepped forward and breathed in and out slowly. His eyes glistened as he realized he had reached the border. How does one call at a border? He questioned himself within his own thoughts and then decided it was best to just maybe yell our call out to the leader. "Hello? Is anyone out there?" He yelled out the words and leaned against a tree. He was a perfect image there, a handsome and tall stranger in a trench coat with a white button up shirt that hung loose around his body. His hair combed and his brown eyes searching the area at which he stood.
Liaison Terry
Liaison Terry

Location : In my TARDIS, traveling time and space to get to you.

Character Outline
Clan: Lucien

Back to top Go down

I'm here. [Border acceptance]  Empty Re: I'm here. [Border acceptance]

Post by King Wolf Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Hello Terry! I am so very sorry for the delay, I haven't been able to find much muse for this post. (Not that I don't want to do it; I do!) If you wish to continue this thread I was will muster something up to the best of my ability in my current state (which is no big deal to do Smile) or you can be accepted and continue on. Welcome to the site nonetheless!
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline
Clan: Lucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Liaison Terry Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:06 pm

If you have no muse, no worries~ I understand that completely. I would like to be accepted, maybe this way you'll be able to take a break perhaps and then have wonderful Roleplay replies <3 ^-^ I look forward to RPing with you soon <3 Thank you so very much. However, to which rank would I put in my name? Perhaps something low so I may RP with you in the future and get changed or just a regular Knight?
Liaison Terry
Liaison Terry

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by King Wolf Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Anything below knight is fine by me. The idea of me giving you the rank knight is good idea and a good plot and roleplay idea! I feel I may have some muse coming back so that'd be best! I look forward to roleplaying with you! <3
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline
Clan: Lucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Liaison Terry Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Awesome! I can just see the plot turning in my mind!! It's going to be so much fun!
Liaison Terry
Liaison Terry

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down