Shadowed Intells
Welcome to Shadowed Intells! I'm glad you have took interest in our forums, we hope you considering joining.
Shadowed Intells
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| STAFF TEAM|
The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) 2dr8gls
Welcome to a Shadowed Intells, guests! ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Here are some help guides, if you are considered joining but you don't know where to go The Rules Face Claim Present Yourself ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ If you like to advertise of affiliate with us, the topics are guest friendly!
Latest topics
» Activity Check-January/February
The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:58 am by Medic Ronan

» Bigger And Better (Wolf)
The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm by Knight Harlow

» Otm's January
The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:10 am by Queen Isadora

» Life Support [Terry]
The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 pm by King Wolf

» A Fine Line Between Love And Hate[wolf]
The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:25 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Nice to Meet You. (open)
The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Satisfying the Beast (open)
The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm by Medice Azalea

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:28 pm by Guest

» Albion | Literate Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Guest

|SISTER SITES| Open Open Open | WINTER| The Fall has passed on, and chilly temperatures are now becoming more frequent than ever, prey and humans will be keeping warm and won't be out as much, you might want to consider warm clothing and different alternative for food. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CENSUS| |eventide|0M-3F |lucent|1M-0F Accepting Members: Yes Mating: Yes Birthing:No ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ *remember to ask your king or queen about the ability to mate.~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ | OPEN RANKS||EVENTIDE|Knights,Medics,Esquires Liaisons |LUCENT|Knights,Medics,Esquires,Liaisons *new joining members can not ask for higher ranks,ask your leader if you qualify for a higher rank. |Member Of The Month| |Couple Of The Month| N/A |thread Of The Month| ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CREDIT| Site © Isadora & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |AFFILIATES|Open Open Open Open |VOTE FOR US| *come vote for us at this these site so we can gain new members.

The Pleasures Of Fun (Open)

3 posters

Go down

The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) Empty The Pleasures Of Fun (Open)

Post by Queen Isadora Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:06 pm

London is quite noisy than what most people say about it. But it was home to Eventide and the Queen sat lazily on her bed as time passed by with each tick. She was straddle across bed, her body was bare but she didn't mind as there wasn't anyone there to look. Iasdora's green eyes looked up at the ceiling in boredom she need some fun in her life as it has been years since she did. Sitting up with a grunt the Queen went into her bathroom and took a quick shower, and soon she stepped out and went to her closet. Shifting through she finally found a dress made of lace with long thin sleeves that covered her arms and tattoos except the one of a butterfly on her hand, the length was short but it covered her bio and thighs. With a small the female vampire walked out of the room and out into the world.

The sky way nice as the sun begin to set but it still warm. Her arms was swing as she gave a little hum, when the city lines appear before her. what to do...what to do. Isadora's mind swirled with endless places but one of them caught her interest. Right then she was standing in front of club called The Garden, a nice building with music flowing out from it. Walking towards the door the vampire entered with a smile as she headed straight towards the bar, as she waited until her mouth formed into a smile as the guy asked what she wanted."May I have a Margarita with lime?" As the guy gave her the drink she nodded before heading toward the back, there was room which was empty making Iasdora smile brightly, sitting down on the couch she sip her drink casually as head started to become fuzzy.
Queen Isadora
Queen Isadora
Admin

Character Outline
Clan: Eventide

https://shadowedintells.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Pleasures Of Fun (Open) Empty Re: The Pleasures Of Fun (Open)

Post by Knight Evelyn Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Time seemed to pass slowly as Evelyn sat on her bed. She had spent most of her time settling into her new home since she had moved in, and because of that she had not really got out much. She was hungry, bored and she was ready to piss someone she hardly new to the brink on insanity. So as Evelyn got up she began stripping, throwing her clothes to the floor so that, when she came to the bathroom, she could just get in. She quickly finished her shower and stepped out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body securing it at the side. Leaving the bathroom, Evelyn headed to her wardrobe and pulled out a pair of tight, black denim jeans ,that where ripped in a punk fashion, along with a belly top that revealed most of her stomach and a pair of black laced heels. Changing into this Evelyn moved over to her mirror, and heated up her pair of curlers that where resting on her desk. Once they where heated up, she began curling her hair and then applied some make up after her hair was done.

Grabbing her phone, Evelyn left her suite and headed out through her clan's land and out into the only area where both clans could mix. Maybe she would meet some of the Eventide members, even if they would not like her. To be honest she does not like those goody two shoe 'saints' that they thought they where. However meeting one may make an interesting experience. So as she headed into the city, she decided to head into a club. She could hear the music from a few miles away, purely because of her enhanced hearing ability, but even then it was exceptionally loud. Just they way she liked it. Heading in she glanced around, ignoring the bar and scanning the unsuspecting humans that could become her next meal. Seeing a guy, who seemed particularly normal, Evelyn quickly seduced him, and drained some of the blood from him."Forget this, go home and take care of that wound" Evelyn said to the guy, compelling him. She then headed to the bar where she ordered a vodka and coke, then heading into a room she thought was empty. She was shocked to see an Eventide woman sitting alone and drinking."Well.. an Eventide drinking alone in a bar. What a site to see. I thought you where the perfect ones who never did anything bad? Going to a club alone with all these men around. I thought someone like you would have known better!"
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline
Clan: Lucent

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Isadora Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:23 pm

About to take another sip, her green eyes lifted up and spotted a Lucent girl standing in front of her. She gave a small huff,"We sound like we follow the rules but some of us like to venture out once and while, especially me. "  the Queen gently placed her drink onto a table and gave a small smile. She at least need to be friendly to her or she may go and tell that jerk they call leader about her. Brushing a piece of brown hair behind her ear she reached out her hand to the female to shake.

" please, please sit down and Let me introduce myself, I am Isadora Lockwind Queen of Eventide, and you are darling?" Isadora maybe old fashioned a bit but she did known how to show respect. The woman did had a beauty factor very handy when it comes to hunting for someone. As gently shook the girl's hand a bit of her arms tatto showed but quickly she rested her hand back on the glass of margarita. She slowly took a sip before giving a smile the revealed her pearly whites,"So tell me, do you like Lucent so far?"
Queen Isadora
Queen Isadora
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Evelyn Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:04 am

Evelyn stayed leaning against the wall as the Eventide woman began speaking to her, her hands wrapped round the glass that contained her drink. She slowly sipped it, smirking as other woman talked about how she 'ventures out' once in a while."Is this what you call venturing out? This is basically a daily thing for me!" Evelyn said in the strong Welsh accent she had. The drink she had continued to sip was now messing with her common sense, although it was making her feel more cocky which was probably not a good thing for other people. Evelyn then shook that hand that the other woman had offered her, although in a very reluctant and cold way. She was not going to pick a fight with this woman. There was no point wasting her energy on her.

Evelyn was then invited to sit down, and she did on a chair opposite to the woman who then introduced her self as Isadora. She said that she was the queen of Eventide, but to be honest she did not care if she was a queen or not. It made no different to the way Evelyn would treat Isadora. Isadora was not Evelyn's queen. So why should she. So when Isadora asked for Evelyn's name, she reluctantly gave it to her."Evelyn..." There was not point revealing her last name, even if this queen asked. Evelyn then got a smile from Isadora, which she returned with a much more arrogant, and cold grin."What's with all the questions..." Evelyn said quietly in Welsh before she answered."Better than where I lived before. I guess running the 'perfect' clan is pretty difficult" Evelyn said with a bitter sweet smirk.
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Isadora Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:40 pm

(Sorry if it short, I've been busy with school and other important things I had to to do.)
She gave a small nod of her head as she let the female finished."I can hear your thoughts you know, I am simply trying to start a friendly conversation not a war of some sort, I typically try to stay away from those the best I can." The Queen lightly lifted her hand and took a small sip again, giving a small chuckle at Evelyn's next statement."If looking after your daughter is is consider difficult then yeah it is, but I really don't consider the clan perfect we still have are ups and downs." Isadora uncrossed her legs in a swift motion before setting down her drink the female turned back to Evelyn."Hey, we maybe from different clans but could at least show a tiny bit of respect, me I totally respect you clan since my deceased mate was the first king of your clan before Wolf took over and I try to teach my clan to show respect also. It's just a few words of wisdom."
Queen Isadora
Queen Isadora
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Medic Ronan Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:37 pm

(I'm just going to throw my self in here...)
Ronan awoke in his bed, and after spazzing out for a few seconds finally remembered where he was. He was in his room in the doctors alley of the Lucent clan, he wasn't in the woods anymore. As he moved he found himself sore, he wasn't used to having a bed and suddenly realized how much of a tole sleeping on the ground had taken on him. He slowly got out of his bed and popped his back, after that his morning consisted of taking a shower and learning how to make coffee. Luckily no one else was there to see him. The scrawny vampire grabbed his dagger's sheath and strapped it to his belt before grabbing the hilt of the small blade and admiring the black steel and the craftsmanship, truly remarkable for being a thousand years old. He slipped the dagger into it's sheath and fixed his hair, spiking it up a bit and swiping his bangs to the side and behind his ear. He left the castle-like building, throwing on his leather jacket and heading into the city to find something to do.

As he walked through the streets he came to a club, he looked it over and shrugged. As long as he didn't get drunk it should be fine to waist some time. As he walked into the bar he found a room that was almost empty, seeing only an Eventide woman and a knight from Lucent. He simply sat a couple seats away, deciding not to annoy the two though he listened to their conversation upon deciding that he had nothing better to do.
Medic Ronan
Medic Ronan

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Evelyn Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:00 pm

(It's fine Isadora. I understand how busy things can get)
So her even her thought's where not private any more, but Evelyn did not care. She could keep all of her thought's in Welsh, so then Isadora could still here them, but not understand them."You can't understand Welsh. If I think in that, then you will have no idea what I am thinking!" Evelyn smiled cheekily, sipping her drink and listening to the queen talk on."I am just not the type who is friendly, and to the people that I am friendly to, I am close with." Evelyn was certainly not close with Isadora, and nor did she want to be, especially when there was child involved. Evelyn hated the idea of having to be around children, purely because of the fact that a family was one of the things she wanted the most. Seeing someone else's child only made her want a family more. The only thing she felt pure emotion for."I'll try and be more respectful.."

Her thought's where then distracted by a lucent member entering the room. Evelyn had seen him a few times before, but had never really spoken to him."Hey you.. Ronan isn't it?" Evelyn said as she stood up and walked over to the man, standing in front of him.She was not going to be as harsh to this man. They where in the same clan, so making him and enemy was probably not a good idea, especially as he was a medic.
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Isadora Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:27 pm

The Queen's eyes shifted onto the newcomer that stopped her conversation at the moment. She gave a small, but gently smile as she gave a small nod to the male."Good evening, I am Isadora Lockwind." her left hand stayed firm on her glass while the other remained on her lap. Two Lucent members something rare to see mostly on her part as she is quite busy to notice things. Isadora smirked before returning to drink finishing it in one last sip. Putting the glass on the table she grasp her hand and destined them on her stomach.

(Again sorry for the shortness, my muse is kinda blah at the moments XD)
Queen Isadora
Queen Isadora
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Medic Ronan Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Ronan looked up at the female, smiling slightly he nodded. "Yeah, and you're um.." he racked his brain for a name, finally coming to one that fit the face. "Evelyn right?" he said, finishing his sentence. He dipped his head to Isadora, even if she wasn't in the same clan he would show at least some amount of respect. "Ronan Harp.." was all he said back to her before turning back to Evelyn, wondering what she wanted. That is, if she wanted anything at all. Ronan didn't really have anything to talk about, and the woman hadn't spoken to him enough to annoy her yet. Though given the conversation that she had been having with Isadora it wouldn't take much to annoy her. So Ronan waited for something to be said, hoping for a grammar mistake or simple information. He sat there, tapping his foot and wishing his hands had something to do. Keeping them in his pocket was doing good so far, though he liked to stay in constant motion.
Medic Ronan
Medic Ronan

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Isadora Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:01 am

She gave a small chuckle of amusement to the young vampire."You don't have to be ours of cautious around me, I always talk and no bite unless it's important form me to be on my guard. " The Queen reveal and bright white smile no fangs revealed at all. She didn't know why people always tense at her presence she would not hurt them at all especially in public or in private, but she doesn't have the power to change their opinion about her so she left it at that. Biting down on her lips she brushed back pieces of brown hair away from her green hues with care as she leaned forward on her knees and propped her head onto her fist."So How old are you two, in Vampire years? "
Queen Isadora
Queen Isadora
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Medic Ronan Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:57 pm

(Waited long enough, now I'm bored. Sorry for the shortness)

"I'm 1,025 years old to be exact.." he said before slipping out of his seat. He seemed to be avoid something as he rolled and jumped silently around the room. He slipped on a pair of gloves and cut the wire to the camera in the corner before walking back to his seat. "Those things always annoy me, can't take a single thing of stitches from a hospital these days." he laughed before twirling the weapon around in his fingers. In truth, Ronan had a bounty on his head in a few states, though his name had yet to be figured out they had still attempted to track him down. A thief is bound to have a few enemies, and he was no exception.
Medic Ronan
Medic Ronan

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Evelyn Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:58 pm

(So sorry for my slowness guys. I promise I will post more regularly from now on. Sorry for the shortness.)

"I'm 1,640.."Evelyn said as she turned away from Ronan to face Isadora."What about you Isadora?" Evelyn then smirked at Ronan's comment. It was true. Evelyn found it incredibly annoying how she could no longer go at get blood from hospitals, with ease, like she used too. Hunting was becoming much harder, as more vampires came into town, and it was more likely for her to get caught. Dragging her hand through her hair, Evelyn once again opened her mouth to speak."Tell me about it! Things where so much easier before technology got so evolved!" Luckily, the last trip Evelyn had taken to the hospital, she had stocked up on a lot of blood bags. She preferred O negative, but seeming as supplies where getting low at the hospital, she had to begin to drink what she could find. Evelyn then sat back down where she was sitting before, and finished off her drink. Placing the empty glass down, Evelyn opened her mouth once again to speak."So where do you guys come from?" She said trying to make conversation.
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Isadora Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:03 pm

(It's alright take your time I am in no rush

Isadora smirked as she was asked the question again."I am 7,910 years old to be exact. But do not let my old age fool you I am capable of doing and knowing things that most do not." The Queen wasn't phased on telling those the two young ones about herself. But her eyes flickered to when the male named Ronan cut the camera wires. In her mind she mentally shook her head.hoodlums, taking up after their leader... she thought to herself as she sat there. Then a another quest rolled out of the girl named Evelyn's mouth. She pushed back her hair cleared her throat."I came from the States of if United States is what you called them, then I moved to London."
Queen Isadora
Queen Isadora
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down