Shadowed Intells
Welcome to Shadowed Intells! I'm glad you have took interest in our forums, we hope you considering joining.
Shadowed Intells
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| STAFF TEAM|
The Darkness Within[open] 2dr8gls
Welcome to a Shadowed Intells, guests! ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Here are some help guides, if you are considered joining but you don't know where to go The Rules Face Claim Present Yourself ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ If you like to advertise of affiliate with us, the topics are guest friendly!
Latest topics
» Activity Check-January/February
The Darkness Within[open] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:58 am by Medic Ronan

» Bigger And Better (Wolf)
The Darkness Within[open] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm by Knight Harlow

» Otm's January
The Darkness Within[open] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:10 am by Queen Isadora

» Life Support [Terry]
The Darkness Within[open] EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 pm by King Wolf

» A Fine Line Between Love And Hate[wolf]
The Darkness Within[open] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:25 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Nice to Meet You. (open)
The Darkness Within[open] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Satisfying the Beast (open)
The Darkness Within[open] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm by Medice Azalea

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
The Darkness Within[open] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:28 pm by Guest

» Albion | Literate Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
The Darkness Within[open] EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Guest

|SISTER SITES| Open Open Open | WINTER| The Fall has passed on, and chilly temperatures are now becoming more frequent than ever, prey and humans will be keeping warm and won't be out as much, you might want to consider warm clothing and different alternative for food. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CENSUS| |eventide|0M-3F |lucent|1M-0F Accepting Members: Yes Mating: Yes Birthing:No ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ *remember to ask your king or queen about the ability to mate.~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ | OPEN RANKS||EVENTIDE|Knights,Medics,Esquires Liaisons |LUCENT|Knights,Medics,Esquires,Liaisons *new joining members can not ask for higher ranks,ask your leader if you qualify for a higher rank. |Member Of The Month| |Couple Of The Month| N/A |thread Of The Month| ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CREDIT| Site © Isadora & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |AFFILIATES|Open Open Open Open |VOTE FOR US| *come vote for us at this these site so we can gain new members.

The Darkness Within[open]

2 posters

Go down

The Darkness Within[open] Empty The Darkness Within[open]

Post by Knight Evelyn Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:08 am

Evelyn had been searching for years for a clan, and because of this had lost a lot of hope in finding one. She had seemed to have no luck in finding the clan, that she had heard rumours about, recently and it was finally taking a toll on Evelyn. She was honestly sick of living life with no stable home, or the risk of being discovered if she killed too many people in one town. She had been a vampire for so long now that she could hardly remember what it was like, meaning she could not understand why people got so freaked out by someone dying. To her it was natural to kill, her basic nature just to drain bodies and let them rot. But right now she was not hungry, a very rare occasion, all she wanted  was to find this clan. So as she sat up from the bed she was sitting on, and grabbed the only hand bag she had. Evelyn then left her room, having a it more hope in finding this clan, she headed out into the street wearing a pair of black denim shorts, a black top that slanted down at the shoulders, with a pair of black punk boots. She knew the clan would not be to close to the city, it would really not be a good idea as there would be a lot more deaths and they would soon be exposed. So she headed out into the forest, assuming maybe at lease someone would be out there.

She got a few flirty remarks from the human men as she made her way through town, which she just plainly ignored knowing they where worthless to her. Their wives or girlfriends really did not seem happy, and she got looks of anger from them. Not that they could hurt her, Evelyn could rip their heads off in seconds if they came any where near her. Especially now that it was getting dark as Evelyn was a lot more comfortable when her victims found it harder to see her, and she could them perfectly fine. It was part of the excitement of the hunt. Once at the forest, after walking calmly through the town, Evelyn listened attentively for any signs of life but heard nothing, so she carried on walking. It seemed to be getting darker, and darker but no just because it was night. There was more fog and there where more dead trees. Evelyn was not freaked out by this, she felt more relaxed for a fact. The more alive part of the forest just seemed to happy for her liking. However, as he progressed there seemed to be the sign of a clan. A smile appeared on her face, but knew better than to just walk in. So Evelyn just stayed within the tree line, hoping someone would pick up that she was here.
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline
Clan: Lucent

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Within[open] Empty Re: The Darkness Within[open]

Post by King Wolf Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Click. Click. Click. Bang. The clock on Wolf's dresser hissed and hollered, Wolf was sitting on his bed wide awake. His blinds closed and the whole place silent and lonesome. He was the only one in the large building; it didn't unsettle him in the least. He was used to being alone, he adapted well and now he accepted it. The King had a reputation of being a rude, cocky, cannibalisitc, sadistic, dark ancient vampire. Those were the words people used most to describe him. He was cannibalistic; he drank blood of other vampires easily, as if they were humans. He had a sarcastic 'kind' side that could be unsettling to the wrong person. Wolf needed to make sure any and all of the vampires let in his clan weren't afraid of fighting, death, they were skilled and weren't absolutely stupid. He needed a strong clan; he didn't want some pansy eating, Girl Scouts. He needed fearless bounty hunters. He needed true vampires around here.

"God damn.." His voice was tired and scratchy but he wasn't sleeping moments ago. He had it'd been silent for so long it was as if he had been sleeping. Wolf slowly got off the bed and slipped a black shirt on, his dark jeans remained on his body so there was no need to put something that was already on, on. Running a hand through his dark hair to style it slightly to give it a messy look but also to illusion he actually tried; though Wolf doesn't really try with his hair.  
The vampire slipped on a leather jacket and his boots; grabbing his black sunglasses from his jacket pocket he slipped them on and slipped out his room door. The hallway was dark; a light at the end of it illuminating everything slightly, though he didn't need light. Walking with a tall posture,     head straight and his hands beside him, swaying to his steps. He was tall and dense with muscle and this posture always caused a man looking to mess with him to think twice. He could easily rip the heart out of one and the throat out of another without flinching or blinking.

With a slight huff in annoyance of the fact he had to waste his time walking along the border every night. He needed to make sure everything was... Not being messed with by some poor excuse for a vampire. Quickly using his speed to King was out and into the forest heading toward his actual border. His eyes danced around at everything that moved behind his dark glasses; his eyes weren't visible from the outside because of such a dark lens. He kept a daring, testy smirk on his pressed lips as he walked with a slight slowness listening in carefully. He turned his head around before the faintest silhouette of a woman was shown in his view and he stopped. His fangs slowly began to elongate before he rolled his eyes at himself; he was hungry and he had a possible food source right there, what else was he to do? Pushing all thoughts aside Wolf walked straight toward the figure from the front, straight; dead on. His eyes looked from the woman's boots to the top of her head, his smirk never faltered and his posture remaining alike. He stopped a few feet in front of her; crossed his arms and looked down at her. "You have three seconds to give me a good enough reason not to suck every last drop of your supernatural blood from your body." His voice was flat and unwavering, solid and serious. His brows furrowed slightly as he tapped his fingers against his elbow.
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Evelyn Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:55 pm

It seemed like Evelyn had been waiting for ages, but she knew she had not. he had thought, after all this time waiting for something that she thought would never come, she would be okay with waiting just a little bit longer. However maybe finding the place she had been looking for, for so long and then having to wait more made her impatient. So when she saw a male figure approach her, she was left shocked for a few moment. She looked the man up and down as he looked down at her and just just gave him a flirtatious smirk. Evelyn was,naturally, a very flirtatious, confident and hot headed person, who really did not care much for other people so while she gave the man this smirk it was just something she did normally with men. Almost a second nature at this point. So when Evelyn was threatened,she just rolled her eyes. She had survived just under 2,000 years with out dying. There was no way she was going to let one vampire kill in within a few minuets.

"Look let's get some things straight. Your threats are not going to scare me, and the only reason I am here is to join your clan.There is no need to get violent!" Evelyn said, her Welsh accent still prominent as she spoke in a bitter sweet tone. There was not really much that could freak Evelyn out, and she liked it that way. She could fight, and was not afraid to die, she just hated the idea of someone killing her within a matter on minuets. Evelyn was no weak vampire, she never had been weak, even as a human, and because of that it was much more enhanced as a vampire."And don't assume I am weak because I am not. I don't care if your a cannibal or not. I could probably take you down in a matter of seconds" Evelyn was also very cocky, and was often too cocky and confident for her own good.

Evelyn looked up at the man with spite as she spoke, the sunglasses he wore irritating her slightly. So, Evelyn quickly pulled them off his face and placed them in the back pocket of those jeans."Have you never been told it was rude to not look at someone when they where talking to you?" Evelyn honestly did not care what the man thought of her, or if he tried to hurt her trying to get his glasses where. If he did drain her blood, she just wake back up healed. The only way to kill a vampire was to burn them, rip their head ripped off or get staked in the heart. Evelyn had never come across a cannibal, and a little bit, it freaked her out, but there was no way she was showing it.
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by King Wolf Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 am

Ripping the heart out of a vampire can also kill them.

An unamused grimace formed on his face. "Lets get a some things straight; you're on my border requesting acceptance into my clan and you're speaking to me in such a way? You can forget your acceptance then, cocky brat. I don't need cows like you around here." He spoke with a calm tone; he was calm, unamused and unfazed. Wolf was slightly amused at the fact a vampire of her she was speaking to one of his he was ancient; he didn't need to be wasting his time on children like this. As she spoke about her being able to take him down within a matter of seconds he arched a brow; now fully amused and almost laughing. "I'm estimating you're no older than 3,000, me on the other I'm guessing I'm no younger than 7,000. You have some nerve talking to me in such a manner, child." He spoke with a monotone, expressing his boredom and lack of interest in her. "I never said you were weak but if the shoe fits..." He raised one brow and looked her up and down quickly and shrugged slightly. "Lace that bitch up and wear it." Removing his hands from his pockets the king stared at her with slightly narrowed eyes. His eyes hidden behind the glasses and as they were taken from his face he simply stood still and stared at her. Waiting for her to stop talking and put her hands back at her sides he calmly took his glasses back out and out them back on, grinning faintly. "Take my glasses off again and I'll rip your heart out and shove it down your throat."

With an internal roll of his eyes Wolf simply stood there, far calmer than he should've been with such words being thrown at him. He would show this girl what he could do soon enough; might as well make her think she's some what safe around him; give her false hope. Soon enough he'll show her. After all he was the King of a clan for a reason, killing with a side task of his, easily done and enjoyable. "I suggest you put your pathetic ego aside and stop being a cocky snood or the only thing you'll be doing in my clan and cleaning up after the ones worthy for a higher rank. None of my knights would ever speak to me in such a way because they know what would happen if they did. If you're not looking to respect your superiors then I suggest you turn your pretty little ass around and haul it out of here before I shove this through your ribcage. Easily Wolf bent down and pulled a wooden stake from his boot; twirling it a few times in his hands. He never used weapons but if someone around him needed one; one of his clan he had it handy. He treated his clan like family, a twisted family. He took the stake and held it as he placed his hand back at his side, staring at the woman. "My name is Wolf by the way, you best remember that for when you're asking me what more you can do for me." He was referring to what she would say as the lowest rank of the clan; the one she would earn if she didn't shape up. Her fate was being held in his hands and he was about to throw it all away real quick.
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Evelyn Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Ok, so maybe Evelyn had taken it a bit to far with this vampire, but she knew he was hungry. If she was one of the only vampires around it meant that this king would hardly get to eat, which resulted in a hungry vampire. The king, who had introduced him self as Wolf, then spoke and to be honest she did not care much what he had to say, but she at least pretended to pay attention. There was no way she was changing the way she acted.Evelyn had been like this for most of her vampire life, there was nearly next to nothing that could change it. All she could do was probably show a little more respect, just so she would not end up at the bottom of the ranking pile."Look, I'm sorry." Evelyn said, trying so hard to make it sound sincere." I have just been on my own a long time. I never really have had to respect any one" Evelyn said in a mutual tone. She knew carrying on with her cocky and arrogant attitude would just wreck her chances completely of getting into this clan. So for now, she just had to stop her usual attitude.

"All I want right now is some sort of home. I am sick to death of staying in some hotel, where there are too many humans that I can't kill one with out being seen. So forgive me, please, if I seem just that little bit annoyed or arrogant" Okay, so maybe hiding her arrogant attitude had not lasted for long, but she was now hungry which was really not helping."I will respect you, but please put the steak down. I am hungry, and I guessing you are too so we both are really not in the best frame of mind to fight" Evelyn said. She did not want to seem rude or insulting, and she was hoping that she did not seem it. She knew, if she did join this clan, she would have to adjust to the way this king wanted it. Something Evelyn knew she would have trouble with, but what else was she supposed to do.

(Sorry it's so short. Wrote this while tiered,and just wanted to get it done.)
Knight Evelyn
Knight Evelyn

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by King Wolf Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:48 pm

There is no need for me to post. You can now change your name to Knight Evelyn. Welcome to the clan!
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down