Shadowed Intells
Welcome to Shadowed Intells! I'm glad you have took interest in our forums, we hope you considering joining.
Shadowed Intells
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| STAFF TEAM|
Might as well(Open) 2dr8gls
Welcome to a Shadowed Intells, guests! ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Here are some help guides, if you are considered joining but you don't know where to go The Rules Face Claim Present Yourself ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ If you like to advertise of affiliate with us, the topics are guest friendly!
Latest topics
» Activity Check-January/February
Might as well(Open) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:58 am by Medic Ronan

» Bigger And Better (Wolf)
Might as well(Open) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm by Knight Harlow

» Otm's January
Might as well(Open) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:10 am by Queen Isadora

» Life Support [Terry]
Might as well(Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 pm by King Wolf

» A Fine Line Between Love And Hate[wolf]
Might as well(Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:25 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Nice to Meet You. (open)
Might as well(Open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm by Knight Evelyn

» Satisfying the Beast (open)
Might as well(Open) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm by Medice Azalea

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
Might as well(Open) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:28 pm by Guest

» Albion | Literate Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
Might as well(Open) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Guest

|SISTER SITES| Open Open Open | WINTER| The Fall has passed on, and chilly temperatures are now becoming more frequent than ever, prey and humans will be keeping warm and won't be out as much, you might want to consider warm clothing and different alternative for food. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CENSUS| |eventide|0M-3F |lucent|1M-0F Accepting Members: Yes Mating: Yes Birthing:No ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ *remember to ask your king or queen about the ability to mate.~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ | OPEN RANKS||EVENTIDE|Knights,Medics,Esquires Liaisons |LUCENT|Knights,Medics,Esquires,Liaisons *new joining members can not ask for higher ranks,ask your leader if you qualify for a higher rank. |Member Of The Month| |Couple Of The Month| N/A |thread Of The Month| ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |CREDIT| Site © Isadora & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners. ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Scanner ~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~~ |AFFILIATES|Open Open Open Open |VOTE FOR US| *come vote for us at this these site so we can gain new members.

Might as well(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Might as well(Open) Empty Might as well(Open)

Post by Medic Ronan Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Ronan awoke in a makeshift camp he had made the night earlier. He scratched his head and yawned, today he was going to finally find a clan and live to his potential. Sure, thievery and murder were alright, but he needed to do something with his skills as a medic. He fixed his hair a little so it'd stay out of his face and stood up, walking out into the forest in an attempt to find something. After a while of mumbling to himself while he walked and not paying attention he realized that he had apparently crossed the border 'I guess if I'm not caught I'll just go back over there..' he thought to himself as he ran back to the border leaned on a tree on the other side. Trying to avoid looking like an idiot wasn't going very well today. As he waited he tried to make himself look presentable and began to think of what he should have done differently in his last clan. 'Should've made the knot tighter...' was all he could think think of. Once he was done with that he became rather bored and slipped his dagger out of it's sheath to sharpen it.
(Sorry for shortness, time limit is on the edge)
Medic Ronan
Medic Ronan

Character Outline
Clan: Lucent

Back to top Go down

Might as well(Open) Empty Re: Might as well(Open)

Post by King Wolf Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Wolf stood silently in the forest that surrounded his border, his arms crossed over his chest and his back against a slim tree, one leg crossed over the other at the ankles. He wore a leather jacket, dark wash skinnier jeans and black boots. He had black sunglasses on and a grey tank top under his leather jacket. A pack of cigarettes and a lighter stuck from his chest pocket on his leather jacket. His jeans had a chain hanging from his back pocket and the other end attached to his belt loop, his wallet attached to it just to give him a more rough, tough look. He really didn't have to dress this way, his natural build and muscle tone was normally enough. Slowly a smirk crawling along his lips as he saw a vampire crossing his border, he didn't do anything but watch. Uncrossing his ankles he shifted slightly before leaning back against the tree and crossing the other ankle over the one that was previously on top. As the other vampire made his was back behind the border, at least he had a little common sense... Wolf leaned up and uncrossed his legs as he took a step; his arms falling down into his leather jacket pockets. Observing the male, the kings eyes never once left the males form. He observed his body language and stance, his muscle build and estimated age. Wolf smirked as a dagger was pulled and stopped, he decided to come up from behind the other. Wolf backed up, remaining a good distance away from the other as he used his speed to speed back and around, crossing his border to the other side and standing behind the other a good distance.

Wolf moved his hand from his pockets and used his vampiric speed to race forward in a blur and move his body between the tree and the male, one arm wrapped around the males neck and the other gripping the wrist that held the dagger; pointing it toward the holders stomach, speaking darkly into his ear, not watching his loudness. "What are you doing here, child?" He tightened his grip on the others neck and wrist in unison. He growled deep in his throat as he clenched his teeth, his fangs elongating. He was hungry.
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Medic Ronan Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:12 pm

As Ronan was sharpening his dagger he heard a sound behind him, and although he quickly dismissed it it wasn't very long at all until he realized how big of a mistake that had been. In a matter of seconds he was in a choke hold and his dagger was pointed at him, judging by the arm around his neck it was a man, and a rather large on at that. His theory was proved correct as the man spoke. He searched for something to say, deciding it would be best not to annoy the other vampire. He made a small squeaking sound as the grip was tightened around his neck, "Well, I was hoping I could join your clan and possibly not be stabbed today.." he managed to get out before continuing "But my chances seem pretty slim at the moment." he coughed. He had been going against every instinct he had to fight back, for he had a pocket knife in his jacket, but he somehow knew that if he made any move towards the knife he'd probably be killed in a matter of seconds. So he just stood there, rigid and going through about every feeling that had ever existed in about five milliseconds before ending with calm. He stayed calm, calm was good. As long as he didn't spazz out he had nothing to worry about. Except for the dagger about to be shoved in his stomach, he could worry about that all he wanted. 'At least if I do get stabbed and manage to survive I can fix myself..' he thought as his blue eyes glanced around the forest.
Medic Ronan
Medic Ronan

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by King Wolf Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Wolf rolled his eyes and took his arm from around the males neck, he wanted more clan members so he figured he give this one a chance. Placing the hand that was attached to the arm he and around the guys neck on his back Wolf pushed him forward rather roughly in an attempt to knock him to the earth, keeping the dagger in his other hand but moving it out of the way. "How do you know I'm the clan leader" Wolf pushed his hunger aside for the moment and just stared at the other. Wolf had a few spies from other clans requesting entrance so they could see how he was running things and he did in an attempt to find out the best way to take Wolf and his clan down. The fact this guy knew he was that Wolf caused suspicion to arise, though perhaps the man was just making assumptions since the way Wolf acted and presented himself; but he could never be too cautious about things like this. Wolf crossed his arms over his chest and simply watched the other, his eyes hidden behind the dark sunglasses he was wearing. "Mistake number one was bringing a weapon to my border and let alone not even trying to be discreet about it, are you dumb?" Wolf smirked inwardly and shrugged nonchalantly. "You're lucky I don't eat junk food otherwise your body would be laying at my border without a blood flow and a heart. Wolf saw this man as a waste of space and was already bored with the conversation and he was the only one talking. His appearance wasn't as clean as other vampires that had come to his border so he called it as he saw it, rough looking and 'junky.' To most he wouldn't seem that way but Wolf and other vampires in his clan set the bar pretty high. He wanted nothing but the best dressed, smartest, most skilled and intimidating vampires.

Wolf just stood still, like a statue and breathing normally and calmly as his eyes just stared at the man. "Give me three reasons why I shouldn't kill you and what you could offer my clan; not three each but three all together." Wolf took a step to the side and turned to face the tree, stabbing the dagger into it he turned back to his original position and held up both his hands. Ten fingers were held up and soon one was bent down; giving the man ten seconds to answer the question.
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Medic Ronan Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Ronan fell to his knee but quickly pivoted back on his feet so that he was facing the King. "It's not that hard to guess, I mean you're clearly skilled in the art of combat and very confident. You're stance tells me that much." he said thoughtfully before shoving his hands in the pockets of his jacket and answering his second question with a question of his own, "Would you rather of had me try to hide it? Besides it's not like I expected to be ambushed, if you'd have just walked over I would sheath the thing." he began to scuff the dirt with his shoes. Ronan ignored the insult and just gave a blindingly white smile, he wasn't sure what to think of the man. He obviously wasn't one for making friends, and seemed rather rude, but a tough leader was a good leader. There always needed to be someone to keep the order, it wasn't good for anyone if some rouge vampire was found out... the consequences could be dire. As Ronan began to answer the man's last question he shoved his dagger into a tree. The dagger was over a thousand years old and had only survived this long because of his intensive care, so one could understand why it was his trigger when someone took it from him like it was a toy. Ronan's eyes were drew to the dagger as he bit his lip so he didn't do something stupid and just answered the question, trying to keep his anger out of his voice. "I'm a medic, have practiced the art of thievery since I was five, and can easily gain any information you could want." he stated confidently.
Medic Ronan
Medic Ronan

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by King Wolf Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Ugh, I'm so very sorry but I've been rather busy with my new job and I haven't much muse to create a quality post and it wouldn't be fair to you. So, you have been accepted. You may change your name to Medic Ronan, welcome to the clan my friend!
King Wolf
King Wolf

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down